Playing with Microgaming Bonus Offers
Back in 1994, Microgaming revolutionized the world of online gaming with what many consider to be the first piece of software specifically built to power an online casino. From humble beginnings, Microgaming, famous for no deposit bonuses, has grown exponentially, to the point that they now support the operation of more than 400 online gaming sites, and they have themselves produced over six hundred games. They are widely known for keeping things fresh, and launch at least two new games each month.
Can Casino Bonuses be used on Microgaming Games?
Canadian gamers can benefit greatly when playing on Microgaming powered websites. There are often excellent casino bonuses starting with no deposit Microgaming ones that can be used for free spins on slots, or free plays and bets on some of their most popular games. These promos especially the Microgaming no deposit bonuses are frequently offered to attract new players to a site, but they are often also available for existing members.
Types of Bonuses
1. Welcome Bonus
Also known as the Sign-Up bonus, it is offered to new players on registration. Usually, unlike Microgaming no deposit bonuses, it's offered as a percentage of your deposit up to a certain amount subject to the casino's policies. It can also be a package including no deposit bonuses, match bonus or another bonus.
The welcome bonus is meant to attract new players so different casinos have different no deposit Microgaming offers for games. The bonus can be spread out in the first deposit, second, and so on. The player will receive a certain percentage of the match bonus for each deposit.
2. Microgaming No Deposit Bonus
No deposit bonuses even in Microgaming casinos is meant to give a chance to new players who are not yet willing to risk their money. This may be offered in terms of money or free spins but they're risk-free. However, sometimes you might be limited to some games like slots.
No deposit Microgaming casino bonus is normally offered in two types: Free spins and free cash. While you may be limited to specific slots on free spins, free cash allows you to play most of the games in the casino with no deposit made.
3. Free Spins
Free spins are common in Microgaming no deposit casinos. While the bonus is usually offered as part of the Microgaming no deposit bonus for new players, sometimes the existing players can also be offered free spins as part of regular casino bonuses.
Players are given a certain number of free spins on specified slots as part of the no deposit Microgaming casino bonuses. However, like any other casino bonus, free spins have conditions like wagering requirements and limited time thus making it hard to build a bankroll so you'll have to deposit at some time.
4. Free Cash
When a new Canadian player is signing up on a no deposit Microgaming casino site they get free cash part of the casino bonuses. It can be any amount that varies from casino to casino. You can withdraw the winnings from this casino bonus after you meet the wagering requirements and the other conditions.
5. Free Play
Free play is a common Microgaming casino bonus. Canadian players are given a specific amount of time to play on certain games. It is important to note that this kind of casino bonus is timed. Usually, you're given around 60 minutes and a list of the games you can play. At the end of the 60 minutes, you keep your winnings which might also have wagering requirements.
How to Claim Casino Bonus Codes
Most casinos give you bonus codes before signing up so that you can claim the no deposit bonus using the codes after registration. For existing players, you can also be offered bonuses that are claimed with bonus codes.
Here's how you claim the casino bonus codes.
- On the casino site, claim the bonus
- You'll be prompted to enter the bonus code. Enter the code and continue.
- Enjoy your bonus
On most sites, it's easy to claim the bonus codes including the Microgaming no deposit bonus as long as you enter the correct code. Also, codes or no codes, check the wagering requirements, the minimum amount you should deposit, and the bonus expiration date before claiming the bonus.
Info for New Players - How to Withdraw Winnings in 2020
When playing with real money, you can make real winnings that you can cash in. While depositing is a simple process, most players have a lot of questions on withdrawal.
Withdrawal usually has extra steps. For winnings scored on bonuses, you must meet the wagering requirements first and any other requirement before you can withdraw the money.
Different casinos have different procedures for withdrawing but all usually follow almost similar steps. If you are not sure which withdrawal method you should use, it is advisable to use the most trusted option that you have already used. This way, you will be certain your data is protected.
Additionally, bear in mind that most payment options have a minimum and maximum amount you can cash out. The amount varies with each payment option.
Here are the steps to follow when withdrawing.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings in 2020
- Log in to your account on the casino site
- Maneuver to the casino's "Wallet", "Cashier", or its equivalent.
- Click on "Withdrawal"
- Select your preferred payment method. If you haven't filled your banking information, you can do that here. However, most casinos will require you to use the same banking method for both deposits and withdrawals to prevent money laundering.
- Confirm you want to withdraw and wait for your request to be processed.
Cashing out is not instantaneous. You may have to wait for a few days as the casino processes your request. Also, payment methods take different amounts of time to complete the operation. Most casinos take 2-3 business days to process your request. During this time, you can cancel your request.
Are Microgaming No Deposit Deals Available?
The best bonus offers allow you to play your favorite Microgaming games at no deposit. This is a wonderful opportunity for Canadian players to try out new games. Since Microgaming are famous for their frequent releases, you'll have an almost endless supply of new games to apply your deposit free deal to.
Can you Keep your Winnings if you Happen to win While Playing with a Bonus Offer?
Playing with a no deposit deal balance doesn't mean that cashing out is out of reach. As long as you read the terms and conditions, and comply with any specific rules, you can always walk away with some extra money. Typical rules for this type of deal include:
- Meet any Wagering Requirements - Wagering requirements are a minimum amount of money that must be bet before the casino will allow you to claim any winnings. Other types of wagering requirements are common with slots, and take the form of a minimum number of spins that have to be made.
- Play Microgaming games that Count Most Towards Wagering Requirements - Not all games count as a full play towards a wagering requirement, so make sure to check for the machines or tables that count 100% towards it, or as close as possible, anyway.
- Make Sure you're Playing Eligible Games - The offers you find, or are presented with, may not be valid for every game on the website, so, if you want to make the most of your deal, check that the games you want to play are included.
- Check to Make Sure you can use Multiple Offers - If you enjoy a particular game or website and have previously claimed a casino bonus code or offer, it's always a good idea to check that they allow you to claim Microgaming no deposit deals more than once. Failure to check this one can lead to you losing your eligibility to claim any winnings.